Well, between the daydreaming of all the cool new things I should be able to finish soon, and the Content Update not coming out on time, I think a revised roadmap is in order.
Content Update (coming by November 17)
- New game: Zapster Solitaire, version 0.8
- New page: Gaming Profiles
- NEW: Updates Showcase, an upgrade of NewsWave with a better user experience
Superspark Update (coming by November 23)
- A bit of rebranding: Instead of a type of game, “Superspark” will refer to the account system. Web Wonders organization will simply be “games” and “non-games”. Future updates will add Superspark features to non-games.
- As the Persona service will be shutting down, e-mail sign-ins must be changed to become a bit more of a hassle, but other sign-in options will be provided.
- NEW: Logo Creator v1.1, mobile-friendly and offline-enabled
Fairies Update (coming December or January)
- Logo Creator v2; changes will include a new fairy icon
- Wackyland v2; changes will include a new Wacky Theater cartoon with stick figure fairies
- NEW: Wacky Bingo v4, mobile-friendly and involving fairies somehow
- FAIRIES 😀
Ungrouped Updates (coming whenever)
- NEW: Cookie Hunt v5.1, mobile-friendly
- Revised sharing options; Reddit will be included
- New Subscribe page, making it easier to follow my creative doings
A few notes on the personal reasons I chose those November dates: November 17 is the day before a local anime/cartoons convention that I want to enjoy guilt-free. November 23 is the day before a big road trip where Internet access will be spotty, so having something of mine work offline, even if it’s just that silly little Logo Creator, will be fun.